Go off-roading in military style. Take the controls of the Leyland DAF 45/150 and feel the power coming up from that huge diesel engine.
- Driver Minimum age is 18
Drive a lightweight, powerful and unstoppable amphibious vehicle
The Hagglunds BV206 is used by several armies and many private companies across the world in cold climates. Primarily designed with ultra-low ground pressure (1.9 psi — you could run your foot over with it and it wouldn’t hurt!) for running on snow, these Swedish-built vehicles are lightweight, powerful and unstoppable! Even better than that, they are amphibious too!
Come and try ours out for size and see how you do at driving something that steers from the middle! With around 150 bhp, these fibreglass load carriers aren’t fighting vehicles but are certainly great for getting 2 tonnes of pretty much anything pretty much anywhere!
What happens on the day
On arrival, you are kitted out before being introduced to your vehicle. Having been whisked over to the other side of the venue, your instructor gives you a quick instructional briefing before you’re let loose on the off-road track.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 4 ft 6 in
- Maximum height: 6 ft 4 in
- Weight should be in proportion to your height
- Fitness/health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the vehicle. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
- Please note: Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Take the Hagglunds BV206.
- Test the capabilities over tricky terrain.
- Guidance and safety briefing from your instructor
- Choice of two locations
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What to Bring
- Driving Licence